Get help and support from a qualified and licensed real estate agent without paying a commission. The professional property sales and support package gives you tools to sell your property yourself using established marketing channels and using procedures used by professional real estate agents.
You don’t need to spend a lot of money these days to promote your property available for sale and you can do most of the open homes and price negotiations yourself. Here are the important steps:
Pre sales preparation information
- Property presentation
- Images and graphics
- Headlines and wording
- Price appraisals
Marketing & Launch
- listing with direct selling portals
- listings on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au
- Education and support on handling enquiries
Open houses, inspections and offers
- How to respond to emails and phone calls
- Scheduling open homes
- What to do at an open home
- What to do after an open home
Offers, Negotiation and Market Value
- How to deal with low offers
- How to know if a buyer is serious
- What to do with an offer you accept
Exchange and Settlement
- Deposits and Trust accounts
- What happens and why
- Who does the work
- The role of your conveyancer
When you need help or advice you can contact us and we’ll talk you through it so you make the right decision based on your circumstances.
As seen in..
Our educational blogs are designed to help you understand each of the steps involved in selling your property so whether you choose to work with a real estate agent or do it yourself you'll understand the work involved and be more efficient and aware of what you need to do. Our articles have been seen in these major online news and information portals..
Do you like what you've read? Subscribe to receive these articles via email when they are published